jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Ice-Cream

Hey guys don't you ever feel like eating ice-cream? In fact I don't have one favorite flavor, I have a favorite combination which is Chocolate, Lemon and Orange. I know it sounds weird but you should try it some day. I know you'll love it just like me. Lemon would be the acid flavor which makes me laugh, because I feel it tickles my tongue, Chocolate would be the sweet flavor that relaxes me and Orange would be both acid and sweet flavor, that makes me enjoy my time. I'm the type of girl who likes to try new things, in this case new flavors and the best part is to combine the flavors. 
Ice-cream is one of the best things that could ever happen to the humanity, thats my opinion. For me the best ice-cream is found in Italy. I don't know who invented the ice-cream but honestly is think he was a genius. I enjoy ice-cream 24/7 even when I'm in Argentina visiting my friends and family I always bye ice-cream even though we are in winter. Ice-cream for me is happiness in a cone, tasting that cold flavor and suffering when you brain freeze, I don't know how people don't enjoy that.     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario