miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Books/Reading

I don't know you guys but I think books are not fun, I know that come books contain good stories, and that people enjoy reading does stories, but personally I think watching movies are way better, even though they don't show every thing, at least you can see and understand whats going on. I think books a one of the reasons there aren't many trees left in the world, they are a waste of paper. I'm not against people who enjoy ready or books, I just say that there are other things that are more fun than reading a book.
Some friends think that books are fun, because they can choose from a varieties of book, like for example fantasy books, and much more.They say that Its fun to read about stories that people come up with, but sometimes what books say can be true. Maybe some day I will enjoy reading like the others, but for now I will stay with the movies. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario