lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

Skype

Skype is a great way to communicate with people around the world, friends and family. Ever since my brother graduated and move to Argentina to go to college, my mom and him are constantly communicating through Skype. With Skype you can have a video conference, or chat with the people that don't have a camera or a microphone. For me one of the best things of Skype is that you don’t have to pay to use it and talk to people all the time you want. Now you can download Skype in your self-phone and talk to friends at any time you want. Also Skype provides you to talk to more than one person at a time; you can invite friends to conversations and have video conferences with them. With Skype I’m able to talk to my best friend who lives in Europe and with my family who live in Argentina. In my opinion Skype made my social life simpler, I can talk and chat with friends that I couldn't talk to before, because calling them was too expensive, but with Skype I don’t have to worry about the minutes I have to pay for making an international call. Since my brother moved my parents have being talking with him through Skype every night to know if he is ok or if he needs something. Thats why I love Skype.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario