martes, 18 de enero de 2011

Art and Colors

I'm the type of girl who really likes drawing, and adding color to images, its fun combining colors to images. I'm not an expert at drawing people and animals, I rather drawing abstracted images and bubble letters like graffiti style. It isn't common for me to not draw, because I'm always drawing or trying to improve an old drawing I did before. Sometimes it’s hard for me to get inspired, because I try to be unique in the things a draw and try to sketch new things that haven't seen before. Maybe things I’ve seen before I try to put my touch and try to change it so it looks more like my style. I dedicate myself in wild style drawing and I try to not focus that much if it’s perfect and what colors should I combine so it looks pretty. 
Usually I get inspired while I'm drawing, normally I draw something simple and while I'm drawing I can see how I can improve it and what can I add to it so it has more detail. But I don't always get that inspired; sometimes it takes me more time to come up with a big idea that will make my drawing better and colorful. 
An advice for the people who like to draw is to don't try to copy someone's idea, because it won’t always work. Everyone has its own style, and with practice you can make it better. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario